Friday, July 23, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger Hop
After coming across the Book Blogger Hop in my many travels around the book blogosphere, I became encouraged that I could get some readers for this blog, the idea for which had been kicking around my brain for a while.  So, hello and welcome to my new blog!  I hope you stick around and let me get you addicted to my drug of choice!   And now for the question:

TELL US ABOUT THE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING!

A book I bought a while ago and finally got around to reading: Scorpion: Poison Tomorrow.  It's technically in the Marvel Universe, but it's very much on the edges of it.  A girl's adopted parents are murdered not long after she discovers that her right arm can turn into a deadly weapon.  Soon she uncovers some shocking truths about her birth mother and finds herself in the middle of a struggle between various government agencies and terrorist cells-- but who should she really trust?  Marvel tried a ton of books like this 5 or so years ago that failed to find their audience, which is why I want to bring them to you now.  Better late than never!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Just Hopping by - I'm a new follower :). I'm giving away an ARC of Lauren Kate's Torment, plus seven other books on my blog so do check that out if you decide to stop by.
    Have a great weekend,
    Carly x

    http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a new follower, too!

    It's nice to see a new comic blog - I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey =)

    I'm stopping by from the Book Blog Hop,

    wow, great new blog!

    I'm a new Follower!

    Happy Friday & Happy Reading!

    Have a great weekend!

    Larissa
    HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From one comics lover to another, Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the hop! Yay for comics!

    That book sounds interesting. Think I'll have to check it out! lol

    I've got a review of Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life scheduled for tomorrow that might interest you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you, just stopping by on the hop and follow. Have a great weekend. Happy Reading!!!
    See ya!
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics